The College Commons Podcast is hosted by Josh Halo PH.D., Associate Professor of Jewish History and Dean of the Hebrew Union College Jewish Institute of Religion in Los Angeles. The podcast shares passionate perspectives from Judaism’s leading thinkers.
Spatt discusses the intersectionality of Judaism and mental health, how Shabbat can be used as a means to take care of ourselves, and reads an excerpt from The Blue Dove Foundation’s newest book release, “Quieting the Silence,” available on Amazon as a paperback and e-reader edition.
An interview during COVID-19 stay-in-place orders talking about Mental Health Awareness Month. In the episode, Gabby and Beth and talk about the importance of sharing a Shabbat meal and the opportunity it provides to check-in with loved ones.
This podcast tells the stories of non-profit leaders, consultants, and philanthropists and sharing their organization’s mission with the world to help them grow.
- How to Bring Mental Health into Seder?
- Is the Jewish Stigma Around Addiction Holding Us Back?
- Mental Wellness Through a Jewish Lens
- Blue Dove’s Jewish High Holiday Initiative
- Atlanta’s Latest Tool to Address Addiction and Mental Health
- 200+ Break Silence on Addiction, Mental Illness
- Righteous Crowd Interview
PRESS RELEASES AND NEWS ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Blue Dove Foundation Executive Director Joins NAMI FaithNet Advisory Council
- Jewish Life TV premiers the Blue Dove Foundation episode on The J Report
- The Blue Dove Foundation is excited to work alongside the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Center for Faith & Opportunity Initiatives
- The Blue Dove Foundation is Selected for the UpStart National Entrepreneur Sprint
- Quieting the Silence About Mental Illness and Addiction – book aims to eliminate the stigma and get people talking
- The Blue Dove Foundation Announces Executive Director