Judaism helps us connect to the mind, body and soul. Everything on this page is a collection of resources created by members of the Jewish community around the country or created by The Blue Dove Foundation.
We hope you find them helpful for your work. If you have anything you’d like to suggest is added to the collection, please emails us at email@example.com.
Note: The Blue Dove Foundation does not support or endorse programs, books or anything else not created by our team. We leave it up to each individual to decide what speaks to them.
- And God Created Recovery: Jewish Wisdom to Help You Break Free From Your Addiction, Heal Your Wounds, and Unleash Your Inner Freedom
- Recovery―The Sacred Art: The Twelve Steps as Spiritual Practice (The Art of Spiritual Living)
- Recovery, the 12 Steps and Jewish Spirituality Paperback
- QuietingTheSilence: Hanukkah – thoughts from the Blue Dove Foundation President on being a Shamash
- 8 Nights of Hanukkah Gratitude Worksheet
- Hanukkah Recovery Insights–8 Nights Of Light & Healing
- 8 Ways to Turn Darkness into Light
- Miracle of Fire – The Human Potential Movement celebrates the power of man. Chanukah celebrates the power of the Divine.
- The Blue Dove Foundation High Holiday Toolkit
- On Roshannah it is Written, On Yom Kippur it is Sealed
- On Brokenness and Becoming Whole in the New Year: How the Jewish Community is Confronting Mental Illness and Addiction
- Physical and Mental Health During the High Holy Days
- Elul 27: Extending a Hand
- NAMI Rosh Hashannah Sermon
- NAMI Yom Kippur Sermon
- Haggadahs and Activities
- Mental Health Shabbat Resources – host or attending a Shabbat dinner using these resources
- Mental Health Shabbat Ritual Alternative Text
- The Suicidal Parent’s Guide for Raising a Child
- The One Thing Getting Me Through My Suicidal Thoughts & Depression
- Torah & Mental Health – by Rabbi Joseph S. Ozarowski, D. Min., BCC from JCFS Chicago
- Opinion: We Need to Be Trained in Responding to Mental Illness
- ROARING DRUG EPIDEMIC IN OUR COMMUNITY: 3 Weeks, 32 Overdoses And Endless Tears
- 13 Reasons Why and What We Should Do About It
- What About the Jewish Prayer for Those with Mental Illness?
- Judaism and Mental Illness
- How Judaism Saved Me From My Anxiety
Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Jewish Teen Wellness Resources – Jewish Teens Thrive a project of the Jewish Teen Education & Engagement Funder Collaborative
- BBYO Center for Adolescent Wellness – Youth-serving organizations offer welcoming and inclusive environments where young people feel safe to share their emotions and feelings. These are ripe environments for promoting adolescent wellness.