We are always looking for individuals and like-minded organizations to partner with to amplify our message and create meaningful resources.
JOIN US IN ANY OF THESE WAYS! Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or get involved.
Like to write? Share your story
We’re always looking to share stories, insight and professional thoughts about a topic related to mental health and/or substance abuse.
- Shabbat: A Time for Mindfulness and Family Rituals
- Just Because It’s Hidden Doesn’t Mean It’s Not There
- Mental Health: When You Don’t Know Where to Begin
- Stigma Shames People Into Silence
Got Skills? Join a committee
Share your expertise by joining one of our several committees:
- Financial or medical evaluation for interest-free loans/grants for treatment
- Grant writing
- Medical advisory
- Program development
- Rabbinic advisory
Got Community? Host an education program
Use our program-in-a-box guides to host a small parlor meeting in your home, a community training or a larger educational program for your local community using our successful #QuietingTheSilence platform.
Love to Share? Amplify our work
Amplify our work and mission by sharing our resources and programs with your members.