Social distancing or social isolation is a new term and experience for most of us-one that is taking away physical human interaction and offering a new virtual way of connecting. While we may be experiencing mixed emotions about our current situation we can look at what is around us and reframe our thinking. This Gratitude in a Time of Social Distancing resource has been created to help us look at what’s in front of us and what we’re grateful for.
- Print the full Gratitude in a Time of Social Distancing file.
- Print the Gratitude Gardening activity files you’d like to use.
- Watch the explanation video that walks you through the resource.
- Send a Gratitude E-card.
- Share this activity with your networks – friends, families, communities, members, etc.
- PJ Library Gratitude Resources for Kids
- The Blue Dove Foundation’s COVID-19 + Mental Health Resources page – a compilation of community resources.