Resilience Against Hate: Exploring Mental Health & Antisemitism is a three-part series tgat aims to foster discussions on promoting mental health while combating hate. Through interactive activities and expert insights, you will have the chance to gain a deeper understanding of these complex issues and learn practical skills for promoting mental health and building stronger communities.
- Part 1: Stress and Anxiety: The physical and mental impact of antisemitism
- July 17, 2023 — 7:00 p.m. ET
- Part 2: Tough Conversations: The nuance of antisemitism and Israel
- July 24, 2023 — 7:00 p.m. ET
- Part 3: Self and Communal Care: Taking care of yourself in order to take care of others
- July 31, 2023 — 7:00 p.m. ET
Alums for Campus Fairness is hosting this series in partnership with BaMidbar, The Blue Dove Foundation, and BeWell, an initiative of Jewish Federations of North America.