Local Mental Health & Addiction Resources Template
One of the questions we get asked a lot is about local Jewish mental health and addiction resources. We have created this tool to support individuals and Jewish organizations in creating a local resource tailored to the Jewish Community.
Resources to include in your list may be local:
- Jewish Family Service organizations
- Other Jewish organizations offering clinical services
- Treatment centers
- Therapists in the Jewish community
Download the word file template to be able to customize the tool and to share out.
- Jewish Mental Health Digital Communities, Facilities and Resources.
- National Mental Health Hotlines
- Jewish Mental Wellness Toolkit
If you have any questions or need additional information, reach out to the Blue Dove Foundation at email@example.com.