- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 1-800-273-8255 (1-800-SUICIDE) suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- 24/7 hotline for people in distress and their loved ones to access prevention and crisis resources and best practices for professionals. Calls are answered by local crisis lines whenever possible.
- National Crisis Text Line: Text TALK to 741741.
- #Quieting The Silence: Suicide Awareness in the Jewish Community – a Facebook LIVE recording from December 2020
- An evening of conversation about mental health and suicide risk in our communities.
- Tablet Magazine – Opening Up About Suicide: Jewish groups start addressing mental wellness—for those who are suffering, and the people who love them
- Statement of Congressman Jamie Raskin and Sarah Bloom Raskin on the Remarkable Life of Tommy Raskin
- It is heartbreaking to hear stories like this, but sharing our stories and Quieting the Silence surrounding suicide and other mental health issues is the only way that we can come together as a community to support those living with mental health challenges.
- You Are Not Alone, Support for Those in the Jewish Community and Beyond Grieving Death by Suicide – Online booklet from JCFS Chicago, MISSD & NoShameOnU
- Suicide Awareness in the Jewish Community, a blog post resource of the JCFS Chicago for Suicide Prevention and Awareness Month in September 2020