- Birkat HaGomel – a prayer commonly said after one has recovered from serious illness and can also be recited in gratitude for finishing a dangerous journey.
- A Prayer for Wellness* – created by Hillels of Georgia
- Mental Health Mi Sheberachs – several different variations including mental health and for those in recovery
- Mikveh Immersion for Healing Toward Mental Health
- Mikveh Immersion Healing for Those Supporting Loved Ones with Mental Illness
- Mikveh Immersion for Recovery – email us for a version of this immersion ceremony that was created in partnership with the Metro Atlanta Community Mikveh.
- This immersion is a wonderful way to celebrate a yearly recovery anniversary.
- Mindful Eating – tips and tricks to eat your meal with mindfulness
- Gratitude E-card – sending notes of love and gratitude help boost mental health and overall well-being for the sender and receiver.
- Healthy Mind Pursuits by the Foundation for Jewish Camps – developed originally for camp professionals
Shame and Stigma
- Turn the Tables Dinner Guide: QuietingTheSilence on Shame and Stigma – Created in Partnership with Repair the World Atlanta
- Mental Health Shabbat
- Suicide Awareness in the Jewish Community, a blog post resource of the JCFS Chicago for Suicide Prevention and Awareness Month in September 2020
- Visiting a Shiva after a Suicide
- You Are Not Alone, Support for Those in the Jewish Community and Beyond Grieving Death by Suicide