#QuietingTheSilence: A Teen Mental Health Conversation at The Galloway School
Join us for a night of mental health and substance abuse awareness, education and dialogue for kids in 8th+ and parents. Teens and parents will share their real-life stories, wisdom, and perspectives related to their personal journeys around mental health and substance abuse.
- 50.6% of U.S. youth aged 6-17 with a mental health disorder received treatment in 2016.
- Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among people aged 10-34 in the U.S.
- 1 in 6 U.S. youth aged 6-17 experience a mental health disorder each year.
Stats from NAMI.org.
- Tuesday, March 24
- The Galloway School // 215 Chastain Park Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30342
- Parking is available onsite
- Admission is free, RSVP is encouraged
- Suitable for parents and kids 8th grade+
COMING SOON – Click the image to download. Please share with your organizations, communities, and friends.